Sunday 21 October 2012

Oms & Noms, At Home

You may have noticed that there weren't many oms and noms in the Winter months. This is largely due to the fact that I have hibernation-like tendencies, hate going out and am even less sociable (what? is that even possible?) when it gets cold. Foodwise, I tend to cook a little more at home.

I'm going to go easy on the words for this blog as I have used up my string-words-into-coherent-sentences quota for the day. Think of it as a self-indulgent PowerPoint presentation, but better (so I hope!).

La Belle Miette Macarons, Avocado
Strawberries, Basil, Goats Cheese, Balsamic
What a sandwich really should look like
Tomato, Thyme, Goats Cheese Tart
Duck & Parsnip Pie, Raddiccio & Rocket Salad
Pie Innards
Olive Oil & White Wine Cake
Turkey Meatballs, Roast Vegetables
Nettle & Goats Cheese Fritatta
Portugese Egg Tarts



No comments:

Post a Comment